Monday, October 19, 2009

Swirled Fruit Punch


Soap Cafe has bags and bags of soap scraps and we had nothing to do with them until a few weeks ago. These scraps aren't bad soap, just left over in the container while making strawberries or sushi soap ect. They are very colorful and smell great. So after seeing of some pretty swirled soap I decided to use my scraps just for this. I have made 2 batches so far. First batch was a nice fall soap scented of sweet cinnamon and sugar that I gave a few bars away and the rest were purchased by the person I gave a bar to, for them to give as gifts to house guests they were going to be having for the next several weeks. The other batch I made yesterday and it was fruity leftovers so I named it "Swirled Fruit Punch", added some glitter and a little more fruit scent and below is how it came out. This picture is taken with the phone and before they were cleaned and wrapped, just after cutting. I love them and can't wait to make more!

No comments: