Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Peppermint Bark Soap

My new favorite is my Peppermint Bark Soap. This little beauty here was inspired by the Crate and Barrel catalog I received a month or so ago. It is a layer of milk chocolate soap and then a layer of white chocolate soap topped with peppermint chunks. It smells so so good. I just used the last of my own piece of peppermint bark. I also have a batch of chocolate mint soap waiting to be added to the site, maybe tonight.
I am looking to add another holiday favorite so let me know what your favorite holiday treat is, you never know I might just have to "bake" you favorite soap treats up!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Very cute - and Crate & Barrel? I just want to buy all new kitchen stuff every time they come out with a new catalog. They must be doing something right! =)

Tonya - Soap Cafe said...

Yes and they email me things too so i am tempted to look online!